Change is becoming the “norm” in many peoples’ lives with global, economic, information, commercial and personal factors impacting us all in some way or another.
With all that practice you’d think we’d be experts at it, however many organisational change initiatives fall over or short of being considered successful, suffering from:
- Behaviours that don’t change or change briefly then people go back to the old way of doing things
- Loss of key performers
- Unproductive and ineffective cultural norms persisting
- Apathy, reluctance, fear, anger and other emotions take over
- Promised productivity, efficiencies, cost reductions and revenue improvements whittling away (or not eventuating)
The research will tell you this is because people, generally the most important ingredient in any change, are the ones that struggle adjusting to it. As human beings we like stability and at least a degree of certainty, so change can prove uncomfortable, challenging, exhausting and sometimes overwhelming.
As a Leader the ability to manage yourself and others through change (otherwise known as transition – the people part of change) is fundamental to your success. We provide support, tools and practical development solutions for both organisations and individuals going through change in order to optimise your ability to succeed during changing times.
Taking a tailored approach to each organisation’s needs we provide workshops / developmental programmes, group and individual coaching and consulting solutions for the people aspects of change initiatives.
Whether you are:
- Managing or leading others through major restructure and retraining
- Working with the “survivors” of organisational change
- Seeking to change behaviours and / or the culture of your organisation
- Promoted into a new role with responsibilities and skills outside your current competence
- A key member of a change project team
- Exhausted, frustrated or depressed from the ongoing changes around you
We look to provide the tools and skills to build resilience, competence and confidence during times of change, to improve your impact on:
- Productivity, profitability and focus
- Decision making quality and capability
- Morale, attitude and initiative
- Retention and attractiveness
- Safety and stress
- Communication and interpersonal behaviour
- The effectiveness of future change
For further details you are able contact us via telephone (09) 336 1418 or via our contact form.